IPS Peek is an IPS patch analysis and testing tool
Usually, IPS patch files can only be analyzed with hex editors; this can be difficult if the user has no knowledge of the IPS file format. IPS Peek allows IPS patch file data to be easily viewed in a visual way.
IPS patches can be opened, along with an optional target file (a file the patch is designed for). Each patch record can be clicked in a list, showing the data that is written to the file (in the Data View). Patch records can be selectively enabled or disabled for a given target file, and tested with an emulator, all from within the application. Patch report information can also be exported for later use.
- Selective patching with instant visual file diff.
- Emulator testing (with selected patch records).
- Supports loading of a target file to see how patch records affect it (with patched file diff and highlighting).
- Shows IPS patch records, record sizes, offsets and more!
- Shows Lunar IPS truncate extension (CHS).
- Shows data (in a hex view) written by a patch record.
- Shows total size of all modified data.
- Allows exporting of patch information to a text file for later use.
- Filtering support.
- Windows 7 SP2
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.2
If you find IPS Peek or any of the software available on this website useful, please consider donating (via Liberapay.com):
Current version: 0.6.0
Official development page: IPS Peek (github.com)
Official support and discussion page: IPS-Peek (github.com)